RE: Crypto-agility requirement and draft-zorn-radius-encattr/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap

  Hi Glen,

  That's very interesting. The App ID field only defines an EAP-MSK.
I can see how a KEK ID could indicate what key was used to encrypt
this EAP-MSK if the client and server had more than one KEK. I don't see
a point in having more than one KEK and since your draft only adds one
key to be used as a KEK (the other key it adds is for integrity
protection) the KEK ID seems extranneous. But KEK ID aside, having
multiple KM IDs would imply that there are more than one EAP-MSK being
disclosed in a single message. What EAP methods produce more than one
MSK that would require having different KM IDs but the same App ID in a
single message?

  Dan.