RE: Crypto-agility requirement and draft-zorn-radius-encattr/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap

The fact that implementations of earlier
versions of our draft (of necessity using vendor-specific
equivalents to the attributes defined in the draft) have been
certified by NIST obviously does not entail (or even imply)
that the final product of this WG will also be thus
certifiable, even if it is based upon our work...
If our draft is chosen as the basis for the radext
crypto-agility work, it will certainly be changed

Given that the current document describes existing implementations, it would probably make sense to publish it as an RFC, utilizing the VSAs that are actually used. That way, there would be no confusion between that RFC implementation documentation and another, evolving document utilizing IETF standards space attributes.