RE: Nokia Patent discussion FW: [Dime] First results on Diameter vs. RadSec patent research:EP1147635

David,

I copied Stephan on the mail, as he asked to be contacted for any
follow-up questions.
With respect to being compatible to Open Source, what is meant is that
Nokia will not
assert its patents against open source implementations (as far as I
know), though
Stephan can correct me.

John