RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization

Title: Re: REMINDER: RADEXT WG review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization
Bernard Aboba wrote:
> The WG review request ends on August 16, 2007.  So far we have had only
> person express interest - not enough to adopt this document as a WG work
> item.  Please post to the list if you support taking this on as a WG
> work item (even if you have no comments to post).

  I support this document as a WG item.
gwz> Me, too (though I'd like to point out that that does _not_ mean that I support its rubberstaming ;-).