RE: Request for Review: "Issues and Fixes" changes -- Call-Check.

[Avi] I agree with David.  Call-Check is Pre-authentication, there is no
prior user-session.

[Avi] I think an Access-Request with Service-Type set to Call-Check MUST
NOT contain State.  However, making that restriction may break existing
deployements -- Issues and Fixes should not break existing deployements.

Snip....

>    Access-Request packets that contain a Service-Type attribute with
>    value Call Check (10) or Authorize Only (17) MUST contain a State
>    attribute.

I would suggest MUST for Authorize-Only and MAY for Call-Check.

[Avi] I agree with David.  I am not buying even the MAY for Call-Check.
But I can live with it.