RE: Request for Review: "Issues and Fixes" changes -- Call-Check.

Avi Lior writes...

> > I would suggest MUST for Authorize-Only and MAY for Call-Check.
>
> [Avi] I agree with David.  I am not buying even the MAY for Call-
> Check. But I can live with it.

Based on the discussion so far, acknowledging that Call-Check is
pre-authentication (not in the 802.11i key-caching sense, but in a
pre-screening sense, you don't have my credentials yet), I think that even
MAY is stretching the point.  Can anyone describe a use case for Call-Check
in which the NAS would have a State attribute from an existing user session
or ongoing authentication sequence?