Extensibility of draft-ietf-radext-filter-rules

I have sent a few mails regarding the extensibility of draft-ietf-radext-filter-rules

I have never received a response on how it should look like. As I indicated in a previous mail we have guessed one approach in http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-01.txt. It uses grouped AVPs and is therefore not great for RADIUS.

I would appreciate guidance.

Ciao
Hannes