RE: Extensibility of draft-ietf-radext-filter-rules

Hannes Tschofenig writes...

> I have sent a few mails regarding the extensibility of
> draft-ietf-radext-filter-rules
>
> I have never received a response on how it should look like.

This is an open issue against that document and we need to resolve it here
on the list.  Will the authors please comment?

> As I indicated in a previous mail we have guessed one approach in
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-01.txt.
> It uses grouped AVPs and is therefore not great for RADIUS.

Maybe.  Keep in mind that the Extended RADIUS attribute work is introducing
a method of accommodating grouped attributes (AVPs) in RADIUS.