RE: Consideration of draft-lior-radius-attribute-type-extension-02.txt

Bernard Aboba writes...

> Please reply to this message indicating whether you believe the
> document should be adopted as a RADEXT WG work item.

> This Request for Review will last until July 22, 2007.

In reviewing the archives, I see that six WG members, including two who are
authors of the draft, indicated that it ought to be come a WG work item.
FWIW, I think so too.  No WG members objected.  Discounting chairs and
authors, four WG members responded affirmatively.

The consensus of the room at IETF-69 was in favor of adopting this document
as s WG work item.

The deadline for review passed about a month ago.  This leads me to ask:

(a) "Are there any other responses pro or con?"

(b) "Is the level of affirmative response sufficient for this draft to
become a WG work item?"

(c) "If not, are there any other suggestions as to how the RADEXT WG should
fulfill this charter deliverable?"