RE: More comments on draft-ietf-radext-fixes-06.txt

Note that the document has now all DISCUSSes cleared, so it is approved
by the IESG and could be sent to the RFC Editor. You have the option of
making these changes in a new version, or writing them in a Note to the
RFC Editor and let the RFC Editor perform them. I am holding the
announcement of the approval, please let me know what path you wanna
take.

Dan