[RRG] RRG co-chair

Hi,

I wanted to let the group know, that Dan has stepped down as co-chair due to his heavy work load and a need to focus on that work load.

I would still like to have a co-chair who could help re-energize this group in the academic community and the operational community - both of which are critical to making any real progress with the important search for a new Internet routing paradigm. Anyone who has suggestions for candidates should let me know so we can talk about it.

thanks

a.