[RRG] Requirements Draft

hi,

The comment period went by with only one comment which was addressed in the reissued draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-06.txt

I am unable, however, to distinguish between silent approval, attention fatigue or disinterested boredom.

I have received two offline comments (both of which are anonymously indirectly quoted )

- the document is worthwhile and should be published
- the document has been OBE (overcome by events - with the implication that it should be forgotten).

I wonder if anyone on this list is willing to comment, hopefully, substantively on these opinions.

thanks
a.