[RRG] Agenda changes

Hi all,

Please note that there have been some small tweaks to the agenda. It's posted here:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRG

We've added one more talk. This necessitated shifting presentations around a bit and carving out 30 minutes from lunch and the design goals discussion. We've also added some links to some other proposals that we were not able to include.

On the design goals, we're tossing out a strawman to start off the discussion. We expect this to be highly contentious, as even the two of us haven't been able to get to consensus yet. ;-)

Finally, Lixia has requested the right to replace the eFIT notes currently listed, so please defer reviewing that material for the moment.

See you soon,
Lixia & Tony