RE: [RRG] Agenda changes

i briefly looked through some points in some presentations for prague,
including olivier's.

olivier, i don't understand section 3.3 in your
http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~obo/papers/rrg.pdf where you say
that ASs need not necessarily be visible in interdomain routing,
and refer to HLP[32] as an alternative, but HLP proposes quite
opposite, routing on AS numbers as a starting point. so i wonder
what exactly you mean there? in fact, what if not ASs should be
visible in interdomain routing?

best,
--
dima.