RE: [RRG] RE: [RAM] dns discover in map-and-encaps schemes

Hi Lixia, and thanks for the guidance on this. I certainly agree
with minimizing the clutter, and am happy to move to just one list.
I don't have a preference as to which one, so I defer to your
judgement and will use just one list from now on.

But, a procedural question: how can we decide which is the
appropriate list on a case-per-case basis? (I think we still
have all three of the ram, rrg, and architecture-discuss lists
to choose from?)

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com