Re: [RRG] Comments on the Design Goals I-D

Ricardo,

On Apr 26, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Ricardo V. Oliveira wrote:

For instance, the table size also depends on the address and aggregation schemes used. Alternative schemes to IPv4+BGP might not only reduce the table size, but also decrease route length compared to BGP.

Ok, thanks for replying.  On those points, we're in complete agreement.

Regards,
Tony