Re: [RRG] On the Transitionability of LISP

    > From: Christian Vogt <christian.vogt@nomadiclab.com>

    > I do agree that, to remain reachable, upgraded edge networks would have
    > to use their old locator space in addition to the new ID space.

The whole issue of what routes need to be carried where is a complex one;
alas, no time/energy to explore it in depth now. It depends a lot on the
exact operational details, so changing them changes the picture.

However, I don't think the picture is this dire (at least in this area - a
bigger issue, IIRC, is getting to legacy networks from inside areas of the
network that have converted).

	Noel