Re: [RRG] December meeting: call for contributions

All of the mentioned objectives are based on (or are to extend) an algorithm which is shown by a network graphic on my www.hummel-research.de. At first I can convert all network links to arrows (arcs) which all are directed towards a given (red) node. Based  on this I could even create a new geometry (not Euclid, where two points are interconnected by a straight line (no matter whether this line crosses any swampy land :-))

Heiner
In einer eMail vom 06.09.2007 20:32:16 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt bill@herrin.us:
On 9/6/07, HeinerHummel@aol.com <HeinerHummel@aol.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately our research
> project was rated to be POOR and was therefore rejected. The poor objectives
> were:  [...]
> - Multihoming in the light of the developed extremely scalable hierarchical
> routing protocol (see above).

Heiner,

There's a developed extremely scalable hierarchical routing protocol?
Really? What is it?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--