[RRG] Re: [RAM] Tunnelling & GigE jumbo frame size

Where is this assumption coming from? As long as there are FastE links,
this is not going to happen.

Listen folks, one solution isn't going to solve all of the world's problems. Want to throw away this effort because of this one issue? You think another solution won't have issues as well?

We design for the optimal case and hopefully with experience and data from operators more networks move to the optimal case. And later if we have to still solve the suboptimal case, we do fragmentation.

Can we agree with this?

Dino