[RRG] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-schuetz-nid-arch-00.txt

FYI,

We submitted a proposal for a future Internetworking Architecture that we would like to bring to your attention.

Comments welcome,

Simon

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014