[RRG] Fwd: [Q] draft-farinacci-lisp

Forwarding a mail from the IETF mailing list...

Tony

Begin forwarded message:

From: Satoshi OGAWA <saogawa@cisco.com>
Date: September 25, 2007 10:33:03 AM PDT
Subject: Re: [Q] draft-farinacci-lisp

** sorry for resending because of some typo **

Hello, all.

I have a question about draft-farinacci-lisp.
If there is more appropriate alias, please forward this e-mail.

My question is..

I think, the draft-farinacci-lisp is NOT a method to resolve IPv4
address depletion problem.

Is my understanding is correct?

If my understanding is correct, LISP is one of useful solution to
resolve only routing table scalability.

Sorry for beginner's question..
But, I checked the draft and Dino-san's slides, but could not
understand clearly..

Any comments will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Satoshi