Re: [RRG] Migration to IPv6-only addresses

Robin,

I can't avoid the conclusion that we are likely to be stuck with
IPv4 and NAT forever.  I would be happy for someone to prove me wrong!

The model has always been to plan for an indefinite period of
co-existence, with the background assumption that after some
large number of years, IPv4-only devices would die a natural
death. Whether you include that assumption or not has no
practical impact today in terms of what we should do. I'm not sure
that discussion beyond that point belongs on RRG.

    Brian