RE: [RRG] cache issues in LISP and CONS

If I understood correctly (big assumption) I thought the intention was
somehow to have the mapping system partly responsible for multi-homing
(ID could map to multiple edge routers). Surely if we need to introduce
aggressive caching it would make multi-home failover slow? Also it would
make it hard for the mapping system to provide traffic engineering?

Louise