Re: [RRG] incrementally deployable

In einer eMail vom 07.11.2007 12:08:26 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt bortzmeyer@nic.fr:
URL where I can download a text file / HTML page / PDF document /
whatever? Otherwise, I would not be the only one to think it is purely
handwaving...

I can assure you that this concept (which needs algorithmical computation of topologies) is based on what you can see on my website's sample network diagram, where all links are converted to arrows. The result may be called Multipath Direction Field, or may be called All Links Spanning Tree (ANST). All blue arrows form an ALL Nodes Spanning Tree (ANST) which is simply the Dijkstra shortest path tree and which is part of the ALST resp. MPDF.

The ALST resp. MPDF is just a starter. It  will impact ipfrr as well as the more important current RRG-topic, plus more.

As to find out whether this is just hot air or not, choose any sequence of arrows you like and try not to wind up at the red node. Only if you can accomplish this or if you can detect any single loop of arrows, I will apologize...

Heiner