[RRG] Hello

This is to say hello to all the members of this list. I am a new PhD student in Sweden and intend to do my research on "Network Layer issues for Next Generation Networks".
I have gone through the "RING(Routing in next generation)" website. I want to participate in the "RING activities" to get as much insight as i can for my research.
Kindly guide me how can i do that?
Hopefully we will all be in touch and keep on sharing knowledge for the years to come.

Best regards
Adil