De: Adil Razzaq <razzaqadil@hotmail.com>
Responder a: <owner-rrg@psg.com>
Fecha: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:55:38 +0000
Para: <rrg@psg.com>
Asunto: [RRG] Hello

This is to say hello to all the members of this list. I am a new PhD student
in Sweden and intend to do my research on "Network Layer issues for Next
Generation Networks".
I have gone through the "RING(Routing in next generation)" website. I want
to participate in the "RING activities" to get as much insight as i can for
my research.
Kindly guide me how can i do that?
Hopefully we will all be in touch and keep on sharing knowledge for the
years to come.

Best regards
Adil

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007