Re: [RRG] LISP-NERD reachability and MTU detection

Not that harmful if it's a remote corner case.

How does it remain a corner case if we make a map-and-encap solution the cornerstone of all future Internet routing and we want to continue to support bulk transfers? It would seem that our advice to hosts to use 1500 byte MTUs would drive any connection of significant bandwidth into being the most common case.

Tony