Re: [RRG] Process proposal: agenda admission control

Tony and all -

The institution of a program committee for setting up meeting agendas is
a good idea in my opinion.  It seems reasonable that this committee
should consider mailing list discussions as part of its decision making.
The transparency of this review process will be an advantage over the
typically anonymous review process at scientific conferences.

The review process should be made as efficient as possible for members
in the program committee and reviewers on the mailing list.  To enable
this, new proposals should include a one-page summary of their gist and
of how they address the goals in [draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals].

Furthermore, I agree with Iljitsch that 10-15 min should in general be
sufficient for presentations at RRG.  This plus 5 min for a discussion
would allow for twice as many presentations during RRG sessions.

Kind regards,
- Christian