Re: [RRG] Process proposal: agenda admission control

Iljitsch,

>> If you want to have good proposals submitted to RRG for presentations,
>> may I consider the following :
>
>> - choose a deadline for the submission of proposals, e.g. two months
>> before the meeting
>
> That's unworkable if the RRG wants to meet at every IETF meeting,
> because that effectively cuts the time available for submission in half
> and means that at the meetings, we'll be discussing stale, two-month-old
> proposals.

No, it means that -00 drafts will be submitted two months before the
meeting and that the RRG will discussed revised drafts that have been
revised based on the received feedback. The drafts presented will be
more mature.

Olivier

--
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be , Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium