re: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

With regard to per-host map, even the number of places carrying full map is
very, very small, I believe we still need to adopt the distributed mapping
database, like CRIO or CONS, so as to scale well. CONS is an overlay just
for mapping purpose, not for user traffic forwarding, if the cache mechanism
is not acceptable for the reason of latency, initial packet loss or the DDoS
attack risk, is CRIO or home agent in Mobile IP an option?  The major
drawback of CRIO or home agent mechanism is longer forwarding path, so can
we use some anycast mechanism together to alleviate this pain?

Best wishes,
Xiaohu Xu