Re: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

Eliot,

I disagree because we are talking about mapping validation here.  And
for this, we need a mapping look-up that is the same as the normal
forward mapping look-up:  given an ID, you get a list of locators.

But I guess this was a misunderstanding anyway.  I shouldn't have called
it "reverse mapping", but rather "mapping validation".

- Christian

Eliot Lear wrote:
For a number of these approaches, reverse mapping is all but impossible for the simple reason that there could be ambiguity when a particular end point in the DFZ represents connectivity for more than one "client" network. Put in terms of LISP: the ambiguity hits when an ETR represents more than one EID prefix.

Eliot