Re: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

PS: I don't know if this is all covered in the CONS documentation yet; I did
a lot of thinking/work on CONS last summer, and it may not have all be
written up in specs yet.

My advice to the LISP people was that they didn't need to implement this security stuff in any prototype implemenatations they were doing (where manpower is limited, and the chief concern is trying to get some real-world data on things like delays, unforseen operational issues, etc), because it doesn't change the fundamentals of the operation at all; it's just security
sugar layered over everything.

And we took your advice.

Dino