re: [RRG] ALT + NERD is inelegant & inefficient, compared to APT or Ivip

Hi Eliot,
> And indeed I am engineering a solution that does not require host
> granularity.  I believe mechanisms such as HIP and MIPv6 need to be
> improved to scale to address that problem.
HIP uses host granularity because the HIT/HI is a flat label without any
structure, but the HoA in MIPv6 has structure so it's easy to scale to
address that problem, e.g. NEMO or CRIO like mechanisms.
Best wishes,
Xiaohu XU