Re: [RRG] How to Incrementally Deploy APT

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your questions. Please see our answers inline. In case it wasn't clear, this scheme is specifically meant for APT, which is our design for a complete map & encap scheme for improved routing scalability. Our answers below may make more sense if you review our draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jen-apt

Though some things are out of date, it should be a decent overview.