Re: [RRG] Process proposal: Conceptual Summary and Analysis documents

On Feb 25, 2008, at 3:09 PM, Robin Whittle wrote:

In the event that I change the Ivip proposal in a way which affects
the description and analysis, I hope it will be OK to replace the
linked to document with another version of similar length.  Whenever
this occurs, I plan to do this, with a note at the top stating the
new version's date and a pointer to the previous version and a
changelog.

That's extremely ok.  ;-)

Tony