Re: [RRG] V6DH - IPv6 Dual-Homing

marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
have you checked draft-van-beijnum-multi6-2pi1a.txt?

regards, marcelo

I hadn't, but now I have. (It was from May 2003, right?)

About the only thing they have in common appears to be the presence of two PA addresses in an IPv6 address.

The dependencies (e.g. on DNS for 2pi1a), semantics, state, signaling, etc., are very different.

I encourage anyone who may be familiar with the multi6-2pi1a draft to look at v2dh with fresh eyes.

Thanks,

Brian