Re: [RRG] Map-encap space for "server" vs. "client" end-users?

On 2/21/08 2:20 PM, Brian Dickson allegedly wrote:
For an ITR/ETR model, the benefit of the multihomed entity is only realized when the *clients* connecting to them have an ITR.

See draft-lewis-lisp-interworking for the concept of a proxy tunnel router. PTRs can be close to sources or close to destinations, for different purposes.