Re: [RRG] LISP next steps

And per request, I would like to clarify that I do not think we are
ready for standards in this space yet -- not by a long shot. Too many
open questions. But I think experimenting with some of these designs
maybe helpful to answer some of the hard questions, and eventually help
us pick an architecture and protocols that can be standardized -- likely
significantly revised ones from the experiments phase.

Jari