Re: [RRG] Concerns about the RRG process ... & how not to design an airliner

Robin,

While I wouldn't go QUITE as far as you, I agree with the conclusion below:
On one hand, I think there are some good things about the current
approach - but overall I see it as becoming unwieldy and
unproductive.  I fear the final result would not be a good enough
document from which to build the optimally designed new
architecture.  "A camel is a horse designed by a committee" comes to
mind.

I believe the iRtf should not be in the business of designing camels. That is the job of the iEtf.

Eliot