[RRG] new draft on " A Taxonomy for New Routing and Addressing Architecture Designs"

Lixia and I (primarily Lixia) have just posted a new draft, " A
Taxonomy for New Routing and Addressing Architecture Designs".  It's
at <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rrg-taxonomy-00.txt>.

Abstract:

   The Routing Research Group is tasked to design a new routing
   architecture to meet the challenges of scalability in face of
   pervasive multi-homing and inter-domain traffic engineering.  A
   number of solutions have been proposed.  This draft describes a
   taxonomy for the design space, and then uses the taxonomy to discuss
   and compare the proposed solutions.

This draft does not advocate criteria or metrics for comparing
performance of different approaches.  Rather, we've been trying to
find a unifying functional description and dimensions for discussion
of all proposals.  It's about "how", not "how well".

This hasn't been easy, and we've gone around on this draft for a
while.  It's an unfinished project and needs group discussion.  You'll
see we list ourselves as editors.

Thanks ... Scott