RE: [RRG] What does incremental deployment mean

Robin,

ISATAP allows dual-stack nodes to discover routers that
can reach destinations on the global IPv6 Internet.

ISATAP is already widely implemented and deployed; in
many deployments it is even turned on by default.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com