Re: [RRG] new draft on " A Taxonomy for New Routing and Addressing Architecture Designs"

Hi Robin,

thank you very much for your quick review and comments (I sort of knew that we could count on you to provide prompt feedback!) Since I have a few other fires to fight tonight, let me try to address your overall comments below first, and get back to you on the more specific comments at a later time.