RE: [RRG] Solving the Right Problem

Hello Dan

I fully agree! The messiness of the current argumentation seems to be
stemming from that that the advocates of various proposals are pressing
on their own favorite solutions. Irrespectively the problem they solve
and the cost of deployment.

Lixia's and Scott's taxonomy draft is a step towards good direction to
setting up a common basis and reference against which an assessment
could be done. But maybe this is not enough to set a common goal for the
proposals.

Regards Hannu