Re: [RRG] RRG process clarification

> Consideration of economic principles is, IMVHO, important
> to arrive at the right theory.

Christian, yes economics are important and, IMO, the basic directional guidelines to the implementers should come from the designers. E.g. economic questions persistently surface on various IETF lists (see the latest p2p workshop announcement) while officially IETF does not comment on such. RRG seem to have more leniency here but firstly RRG may want to have a consensus on whether economics become a part of the discussion. On my side I would be glad to discuss on and/or off list, whichever helps.

Thanks, Peter.