Subject: New Version Notification for draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy-00
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission@ietf.org>
To: jmh@joelhalpern.com

A new version of I-D, draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Joel Halpern and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-halpern-rrg-taxonomy
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A Taxonomy for New Routing and Addressing Architecture Designs
Creation_date:	 2008-04-28
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:
The Routing Research Group is tasked to design a new routing
architecture to meet the challenges of scalability in face of
pervasive multi-homing and inter-domain traffic engineering.  A
number of solutions have been proposed.  This draft describes a
taxonomy for the design space.

The IETF Secretariat.