RE: [RRG] Consensus? End-user networks need their own portable address space

|> Can we form rough consensus on this?
|>
|> Short version:
|>
|>  End-user networks need their own portable address space.
|
|s/End/Some end/
|
|To be pedantic about it, there will be for our lifetimes and beyond
|enduser networks
|happy to accept whatever solution their ISP provides, as long as it
|works.
|But, of the ones that want it, some will want it badly enough they
|will get it
|one way or the other.
|
|Other than that, +1 from me.

I would say that end some end-user networks _want_ their own portable
address space.

If we provide solutions that give end-users the functionality without that
particular mechanism, I can't rationally say that there is a _need_.

Tony