[RRG] Consensus? And the elephant in the room

When I honestly confront the decisions facing RRG, I constantly trip
over my own presumptions and hidden agenda. I suspect that this is the
elephant in the room when we together attempt to form a consensus.

In my case, we have begun to deploy HIP as a foundation for certain
security solutions and what we have seen thus far have been very
encouraging. Even though it is improbable that the RRG would ever
explicitly built upon HIP, I nevertheless view every alternative from
the parochial vantage point of which are the most HIP-friendly.

I suspect that many other participants also have presumptions and hidden
agendas, whose subtle presence is subtlely confusing the technical
discussions. Perhaps a good next step would be to air those presumptions
to see how they fare in the light of day?