[RRG] Moving forward...

In attempt to make some forward progress, I would like to see if we can rea=
ch rough consensus on the following.  Yes, I realize that it's a small topi=
c, but hopefully we can gain some momentum if we start be agreeing on easie=
r issues.

Our recommended solution should be applicable to IPv6.  It may also apply t=
o IPv4, but at the very least must provide a path forward for IPv6.

Comments?

Tony