re: [RRG] Moving forward... IPv4 now, IPv6 less urgent and perhaps more ambitious

> |However, I can't rule out that there may be some fancier, better and
> |more ambitious approaches to solving the IPv6 routing scaling
> |problem.  This includes fundamentally different approaches,
> |especially if we contemplate changing the IPv6 protocols.
>

> ... And that's exactly what we are chartered to explore.

Hi Tony,

I agree with your proposed statement. BTW, should we add "solving the
address depletion issue" into the RRG design goals document as a desired
goal and not mention IPv6 specifically and directly?

Best regards,
Xiaohu XU