RE: [RRG] GSE History

|>Of course, you also have to wonder just how much inertia there
|>is when the
|>predominant implementation can't do DNS over v6.  ;-)

|"can't do", or didn't see the value and chose not to do?
|(NB: AFAICT, the implementation can still resolve AAAA's
|just fine...)

Dunno.  You're asking about motivations, and those are opaque to me.  All I
know is that those of us that have to use that OS suffered when v4 was
disabled at the last IETF technical plenary.  This was why...

From being in software development, my best guess is that the development
here didn't quite make code freeze.  Tho I'm surprised it hasn't shown up in
a service pack.

Tony